Electromotive TEC and XDI systems are highly technical products. If you find yourself in need of technical assistance, please follow the instructions on this page to get the best possible support.
Electromotive systems include free technical assistance for the duration of the products 3-year warranty period providing you are the original owner of the system. For systems out of warranty, or purchased second hand, support charges may apply.
If you own an Electromotive system and have a technical question regarding installation or tuning, please follow these recommended steps.
- If you have purchased our products through our dealer network, they are your 1st and sometimes more application-proficient line of support. Please contact them before contacting us directly.
- Check our online resources page to see if the documents or videos located in our support section can answer your question.
- Contact Electromotive using the Technical Support Form found here.
- Technical support form MUST BE FILLED OUT in order to receive a return email
- While we will make every attempt to provide timely support, technical response may take up to 48 hours depending on volume
- Phone support will be initiated by our service technicians if deemed necessary, otherwise responses will be emailed.
- If over-the-phone trouble shooting is required, we will schedule a time make arrangements for payment on out-of-warranty systems. Technical support is billed at $100 per hour with a $50 minimum.
Suggestions on help topics to cover in our support section are always welcome, and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Out-of-warranty customers looking for support can also contact any of our dealers or authorized tuners for paid assistance with there installation and tuning needs. Many of our customers offer online-based tuning services for a fee using Teamviewer and other similar software. Some of the shops offering this type of service include.